The course schedules can be found in the Student Administration System.
Students should review their plan and update academic planner every semester and when they change their plan.
- Instructions for updating academic planner are on this page.
- Instructions for checking academic requirements.
Preliminary Plan of Study
When students have 54 credits, they are required to submit the preliminary plan of study in the Student Administration System. Typically, students submit their preliminary plan of study by the end of sophomore year. They need to declare a concentration first.
- Change major or declare concentrations
- SOE preliminary plan of study information
- UConn preliminary plan of study help page
Final Plan of Study
Students must be submitted as soon as possible after registering for your final semester of coursework. The latest a final POS can be submitted is by the end of the fourth week of the semester in which a student plans to graduate.
- Applying For Graduation (uconn.edu), in first a few weeks of the final semester
- Submitting Your Final Plan of Study (uconn.edu)
Programs in CSE Department
- CSE Program on CSE webiste. CSE catalog
- CS Program on CSE website. CS catalog
- CompE Major on CSE website
- CSE courses in the current catalog
- CSE concentrations
- List of math courses
- List of stat courses
Please read the information on the following pages carefully. Plan to get CSE Honors credits regularly and find a Honors thesis supervisor in junior year.